We are looking for a Systems Administrator who would be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners.
- Installing, Support, and Maintaining Servers
- Planning and Responding to Service Outages and Other Problems
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
- Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
Skills And Qualifications
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Active Directory
5+ years of real world experience doing Windows System Administration
- Microsoft SQL Server