We have exciting opening for you as our next TS/SCI cleared Full Stack Software Engineer supporting DIA-NMEC under our 10-year DOMEX Technology Platform (DTP) contract. You will work closely with Systems Engineers, Software Engineers, Architects, and Operations Engineering/Manager on a broad scope of activities extending across the development of systems to include backend and frontend software engineering tasks. Have impact as part of a mission focused, solutions oriented, and adaptive team that values innovation, collaboration, and professional development. While most work is conducted on-site at our client location in Bethesda, MD, we offer a flexible schedule and, occasionally, some tasks may be performed remotely. Percentage of remote work will vary based on client requirements/deliverables. This exciting new Task Order award will commence July 2023.
You will work closely with the team on the following key tasks:
• Provide software engineering support to portfolio projects ranging from internal and contract R&D to advanced system development across the enterprise.
• Develop visually appealing front end website architectures, including translating designer mock-ups and wireframes into front-end code.
• Design user interactions on web pages.
• Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
• Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Strategize organizational direction on emerging technology platforms and communicate the effectiveness to executive stakeholders.
• Stay current and provide insight on cutting edge software approaches, architectures, and vendors.
• Ensure that non-functional requirements such as security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
• Keep job knowledge up-to-date by studying new development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal and professional networks; participating in professional organizations.
To be successful in this role you need these skills (required):
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or related discipline with at least 8 years of applicable experience
• Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a current Top Secret security clearance with polygraph
• Strong knowledge of React and a working knowledge of Elasticsearch
• Experience working with languages such as Java and Python
• Experience in API Design and development
• Strong knowledge of data structures, system design and algorithms
• Experience with cloud based architectures and container orchestration
• Collaboration experience with information analytics research teams
You will wow us even more if you have some of these:
• Experience with microservice architectures
• Experience extending prototypes to production