We have a current opening for a TS/SCI cleared Senior Systems Engineer – Enterprise/Production Lead supporting our client’s mission to centralize and standardize Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED) of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) across the DoD and IC enterprise. We’re hiring now for this exciting new Task Order that will commence July 2023.
This is an exciting opening for you as our next Senior Systems Engineer – Enterprise/Production Lead supporting DIA-NMEC under our 10-year DOMEX Technology Platform (DTP) contract. Have impact as part of a mission focused, solutions oriented, and adaptive team that values innovation, collaboration, and professional development.
As the Senior Systems Engineer focusing on the full spectrum of the enterprise and production landscape, you will be responsible for the overall architecture/engineering of the TCPED solution with ability to get hands-on within the systems when it is implemented/deployed. Additionally, you will support the Sr Systems Integration Engineer in the O&M of current NMEC systems ranging the full lifecycle of data ingestion, processing, exploitation, and dissemination. You will leverage engineering insights to support the oversight and monitoring of the operational system, support end users through help desk ticketing systems, and coordinate the application of fixes/patches throughout all environments (multi-domain/cross-domain). You bring experience interacting with the customer as well as experience in working with on-prem and cloud-based systems across a matrixed team. While the work is primarily conducted on-site at our client location in Bethesda, MD, we offer a flexible schedule and, occasionally, some tasks may be performed remotely. Percentage of remote work will vary based on client requirements/deliverables.
As a senior member of the team, you are also a stakeholder in systems being developed with deep expertise in Systems Engineering (SE) and will work closely with Systems Engineers, Software Engineers, Architects as well as Government counterparts to ensure the sustainability of future systems and will support key tasks such as:
- Concept of Operations Formulation
- Requirements Definition
- Analysis and Engineering
- System Architecting
- System Analysis and Design
- Interface and Data Architectures
- System Integration
- System & Operations Performance Analysis
- Decision Analysis and Resolution
- Support with the hands-on PROD system tier-3 level support, troubleshooting, and resolution
- Fostering an environment of collaboration with the different team members in the goal of providing quality service and product to our customer.
You are rigorous while having the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience. You bring enthusiasm, initiative, solutions/ideas, technical and leadership experience meeting the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field from an accredited university and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience
- Must possess an Active Top Secret clearance and ability to obtain TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Experience hands-on (e.g., writing scripts, CLI investigations, configuration updates, etc.) troubleshooting and repairing hardware and software systems
- Operating and monitoring complex IT systems and subsystems
- Hands-on experience working within technology platforms such as ElasticSearch, Kubernetes cluster, storage systems, etc. and writing code/scripts (e.g., python)
- Experience with data processing pipelines
- Experience managing tools, authentication/authorization mechanisms, and software deployed across multiple domains
- Experience developing continuity of operations plans and minimizing restoration timelines
- Experience leading technical efforts, taking initiative on developing solutions, and leaning forward on addressing challenges and obstacles.
In addition, you have a deep understanding of the following:
- Strong understanding of cloud-based systems
- System, database, data stores, and network administration and optimization
- Multi-domain/cross domain architectures
- Operational and mission support systems
- Cybersecurity implementation in the IT environment
- Development and collection of performance metrics, including KPIs
You will wow us even more if you have some of these:
- Privilege User Access (PUA) to include a minimum of an active COMPTIA Security+ certification. Note: you will need to obtain PUA as part of fulfilling the role
- Scaled Agile Framework certification (SAFe Agilist or other)
- Experience supporting DIA/NMEC and/or D3P
- ITIL experience and certification
- OSINT familiarity