The selected individual will be responsible for maintaining the program test lab environment and ensuring all lab systems are test ready. Duties include configuring and installing test lab equipment, performing daily system administration and troubleshooting, assisting with security assessments, and supporting system engineering requirements to meet operational needs, as well as engineering, deploying, and maintaining new capabilities.
- Install operating systems onto workstations.
- Identify and take corrective action to resolve hardware and software issues.
- Maintain the environment to include ensuring system tokens and certificates are kept current.
- Proactively collaborate with test leads and participate in Defect Reporting (DR) management and resolution.
- Communicate with users and publish status of system outages as needed.
- Collaborate with logisticians and other lab administrators in conducting inventories of test lab equipment and material.
- Identify hardware and software needs and order, receive, and install equipment.
- Collaborate with test lab support personnel at offsite locations.
- Work with integration and security teams as needed to:
- Maintain and support system images.
- Work closely with the integration and security teams to harden the images.
- Manage and execute processes for information assurance vulnerability alerts (IAVAs).
- Perform system security scans of equipment suites in accordance with the System Security Plans.
- Assist with and perform security assessments of lab and production equipment if necessary.
- Must have experience in Windows operating systems and the ability to administer and manage complex Windows installations (Windows 10, Windows Server).
- Must have experience in a System Administration role supporting a software configuration management and development environment.
- Must have experience with Network Security Technologies including PKI, Vulnerability Assessment, Multiple Domain, and SSP.
- Must have the ability to administer and manage networking infrastructure, including firewalls, and routers switches.
- Must have the ability to quickly and dynamically change systems/network configurations to accommodate customer development/testing schedules.
- Must be a self-starter with strong collaboration skills.
- Must be able to support planned after hours activities on occasion.
- Must be able to support occasional travel to lab facilities in Maryland and New Jersey.
- Experience documenting and providing information for security accreditation and certification.
- Experience or familiarity with the following systems: Windows/Linux operation systems, VMware, and Networking (switches, routers, LANS, and cabling).
- Previous IAVA management experience.
- Experience or familiarity with Agile concepts including SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).