Analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration. Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW.
- Five (5) years’ experience as a Test Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. (Four (4) years of additional Test Engineer experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree) Experience creating, updating, and executing test plans.
- Hands-on experience performing development, system, integration, and regression testing on user-interface based systems
- Experience working directly with Agile software development teams
- Experience with front-end web application testing, and a working understanding of restful services and endpoints.